From Business Valuations to Loan Assistance and Succession Planning, Put Our Expert Business Advisory Services to Work for You.
If you’re facing complex decisions about your business and its future, having a trusted and qualified business advisor in your corner can help you proceed with greater confidence.
S.J. Gorowitz Accounting & Tax Services combines the broad experience of a large CPA firm with a personal dedication to meeting the unique and often urgent needs of emerging and expanding companies. From proper entity selection at the inception of a business to developing an exit strategy, we are here to guide you in the decisions that fit your goals and financial situation.
Let S.J. Gorowitz Accounting & Tax Services Guide Your Business with Expert Business Advisory Services
Informed, proactive business advisory services are vital to the immediate and ongoing success of your organization. We help companies at all stages of the business lifecycle make sound decisions on:
- Entity selection, including evaluating the benefits of different company structures (LLCs, sole proprietorships, S-corps and more)
- Business planning and development, including budgeting and forecasting
- Competitive and fair executive compensation
- Employment and payroll services
- Cash flow management
- New business ventures and start-up consulting
Expert Business Advisory Services on M&As
We work alongside companies to explore beneficial opportunities for growth. When evaluating mergers and acquisitions (M&As), we perform a complete assessment of a potential business partner’s financial condition, accounting practices, tax and compliance records, and other pertinent financial details.
We can help you answer important questions about:
- Appropriate valuation methods to use and a business’s true worth
- Cash flow and the best use of capital to complete the purchase
- Responsible use of loans and debt structures
- More complex restructuring needs such as turnarounds and workouts
Experienced Business Advisory Services for Exit Strategies and Succession Planning
The decision to exit or sell a business isn’t an easy choice. There are many questions to ask and answer before handing the reins over to another business owner. S.J. Gorowitz Accounting & Tax Services offers experienced advice on:
- Optimal timing of a sale or transition
- Family businesses and succession planning from one generation to another
- Positioning a business for sale to a new owner and performing a thorough valuation of assets
- Successfully transitioning operations and management with minimal interruptions
- Tax and retirement planning considerations for the seller
What are your business lifecycle needs?